Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tyson's Birthday

Last weekend we celebrated Tyson's 8th birthday with a camping theme. Which means the kids fished off the balcony:
Here's Dad and Kaylee looking on: And Aimee made this really awesome cake that looks like a camp fire. I'm was extremely impressed!
Since the boys were all busy, I played with Kaylee most of the time. She really loves Mike (he's tickling her, that's why it looks like she's trying to get away, I promise). Kaylee wanted to show me how well she can brush her teeth.
And then she was patient and waited through the delay on my camera to let me take this one: Tyson got the one thing he's been wanting since he was about six years old:
A Nintendo DS.

The kids were supposed to be able to play outside around Aimee and Trent's firepit, but the weather didn't corporate that day, so they set up a tent in the basement and a blanket on the kitchen floor.
I gotta say, my sister is a genius when it comes to improvising at the last minute!

Happy Birthday, Tyson!

No comments: