Mike and I have been married for 1826 days today (2008 was a leap year). Or, if you prefer, 5 years.
So, looking back, what have we accomplished in those 1826 days of married bliss?
1. Lived in an apartment (next to a crack house) for 384 days.
2. Bought our townhouse where we were supposed to only live for 365 days, but has turned into 1442 days (with no end in sight).
3. We've both changed jobs twice.
4. Adopted 1 CAT.
5. Lived through 4 seasons of University of Utah football, including 2008-2009's undefeated season, where the Utes won the Sugar Bowl.
6. Physically went to 3 of last 4 Bowl games (3 victories. 1 defeat).
7. Visited Disneyland 6 times.
8. Gone to Vegas 3 times (including our honeymoon).
9. Have NEVER been in our clubhouse pool (and never will; too gross).
10. Had 1 baby.
Not too bad for 5 years.