Friday, June 24, 2011

Want to Know What I Think is BORING?

I'll tell you.

(But please keep in mind, this is just my opinion.)

The most boring thing in the world is . . .

The NBA Draft.

Snoozer.

(And this coming from a girl whose favorite sport is baseball.)

Mike made me watch a whole hour of it yesterday.

Seriously, who cares which barely post-adolescent, 7 foot boy is now playing for which team? I'm pretty sure they don't even care, as long as they get their millions of dollars for their "talent."

I'm actually surprised that they were able to fit all those egos into one room.

Mike also made me listen to the draft on our drive home last night, and the Jazz picked Enes Kanter, who told reporters that he is the best basketball player ever. Seriously. He said that. Yeah, don't hold back, Buddy. Tell us what you really think of yourself. Talk about ego.

I will admit though, that it was a touching moment when twins Markieff and Marcus Morris (seriously? They are both named Mark?!) were drafted one right after the other.

Oh, to be the parents of those boys! TWO sons in the NBA?! Imagine the bankroll. Lucky parents.

Okay, enough.

I don't even like basketball.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

We need to get Lucy and Sophie to marry NBA or NFL players:)

Aim Aug said...

Hey! Now you know how I feel about baseball!;)