Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 2: 30 Things in 30 Days

Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears

1. Driving in the snow. And not just me driving in the snow. Being in a car while it's snowing scares the beejeeus out of me. Me + snow = NO.

I'm not really sure where this fear came from. Although I do have a memory of being in the backseat of my parents car and us trying to get up "Horsley's Hill" during a blizzard, and me trying not to panic as we were sliding closer and closer to the nearby bottomless gully.

2. Committment. This one (obviously) isn't a fear anymore considering Mike and I have been married for almost 6 years. But back when I was single and working for a divorce attorney - there wasn't even money in the world to make me consider getting married, as all I was seeing day after day was the destruction of the family and the hurt (and whining) that divorce causes. No, thank you. (Just shows how smooth Mike is!)

3. That something bad will happen to Lucy. I still sneak into her bedroom at night to make sure she's breathing.

No comments: