Wednesday, April 4, 2012

30 Things in 30 Days

A friend of mine put this on her blog, and I think I'm gonna try it too.http://cherishinghopesanddreams.blogspot.com/2012/01/30-things.html

I have full expectations that I'll fall behind or not do some, but I'm gonna give it my all.

Prepare to learn new things about me (outside the fact that I have a teeny-tiny obsession with shoes).

Today's Thing:

List 20 Random Facts About Yourself

1. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (you know, the Mormons).

2. My favorite color is purple.

3. I am the middle child of 3 girls (now there's an excuse to use the "middle child syndrome if I ever heard one).

4. I still claim to be 21 years old and hate my birthday. (Just my birthday - I fully support and celebrate others birthdays.)

5. If I could go anywhere in the world I would pick New York City (never been, dying to go).

6. I am a HUGE Yankees fan. The reason I am a Yankees fan? Two words: Derek Jeter.

7. I love pancakes.

8. I used to be allergic to chocolate. It would give me migraines and still does to this day if I eat too much of it. But that doesn't stop me from eating it.

9. I work in a building that is over 100 years old.10. I get at least 3 papercuts on my hands a day.

11. I can play the guitar. (By "play" I mean I own a guitar and can pick-out about 5 songs.)

12. I am a HUGE Broadway geek. (True story: last night I'm in the car with my parents and they are telling me about a production of Bye Bye Birdie they recently saw. So, I started singing songs from the show. My dad asks how I know all the words to all the songs. Duh. Has he met me?!) I think Mike is worried Lucy will know more Sondheim than The Cure.

14. Notice how I skipped #13, that's because I'm superstitious. My daughter was born at 11:02 at night on the 12th because I refused to have her born on the 13th.

15. My dream role is Elphaba in Wicked (along with 99% of every other girl in the theater). But I would gladly be Diana in A Chorus Line (will never happen - I'm too white).
16. I started taking dance classes at the age of 3.

17. Mike and I met playing "Spin the Bottle." And no, we weren't in Junior High.

18. My favorite movie is Breakfast at Tiffany's. I definitely identify with the "mean reds."

19. I always have a song running through my head. Currently it's Beyonce's "Best Thing I Never Had."

20. I detested football until Mike converted me. Now I love it (well, some of it).

No comments: