Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Utah State Game

So . . . football season has officially begun.
YAY!

As you can see, the field has been given a fabulous make over and we now have red end-zones. And don't they look just oh, so great?!

We're back to sitting in our old seats, with some changes to our little group. And our friends from the last two seasons still sit in front of us:
We love these guys, and always exchange high-5's on every high-5 worthy play. Lots of high-5's going on the other night.

As Mike was beginning his new job, he was worried that he wouldn't be able to see any of the game at all, but finally he was able to take a break to sit with us for a short time at least.














And, after some serious persuasion on my part, we finally got him to tear his eyes away from the field long enough to take a picture with me.

But most of the time, he looked like this:















Or he was on his radio, (so official and professional, I might add) looking like this:


One of the Directors at my firm was willing to follow all stipulations to get my extra tickets for the night and brought his daughter, Gaby, with him.

Gaby & Walt Romney
Sarah, Jill, Asher and me
And Officer Swenson, the adorable policeman who took our picture.




























Yes, the Utes beat out the Aggies 35-17.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah!!! I was finally featured on the Hurst Family blog:) It was a great game! But then what game isn't great when the team you're there to support wins. And I love this post because I remember taking the pictures while you told me "I'm going to post this and this and this to the blog." I told you it was fun:)

Mike & Melissa said...

And way too addicting!

Ryan W said...

I think it's great that the caption beside the picture of you and my wife reads "The Final Score"

Truer words...

Jill said...

I feel so honored to be in your blog! Wahoo! I'm excited to welcome you to the wonderful world of blogging - it will soon take over your life (that is until you start playing those darn facebook games. Darn that Mafia Wars!!!) :)