Monday, September 28, 2009

Mourning Over!


Yes, yes, we're happy now. After that dreadful display against Oregon last week, the Utes rallied to beat Louisville 30-14 this past Saturday. I missed most of the 1st half, as I was stuck on the train for almost 2 hours, because it kept breaking down. Apparently, someone pulled the emergency exit which caused electrical problems for the entire train. Oh, joy. And can I just say how much fun riding the train with lots of screaming kids on their way to the circus isn't?! Even my ipod at top volume couldn't drown some of them out. And then there was the crazy lady who sat down next to me on the trax train and delivered a steady stream of psychological advice on how to avoid obsessive behavior and behavior modification, without taking a breath, nonstop, for 16 of the longest blocks of my life. Talk about irony. On the upside, she thought that I looked way too young to be a neurosurgeon and was impressed when I told her that I was like Doogie Howser and had graduated from medical school at a very young age (yes, I lied to the crazy woman. Believe me, you would have too).

My friend, Kim, from work claimed our extra tickets for the night and brought her friend, Raymond, with her, but I forgot to bring the camera, so no pictures :( I didn't really get a chance to talk to her much, but she did tell me that she thought that Mike was cute as a button!

In other news, my shoe obsession continues as I added 2 new pairs to my already ample and overflowing collection. Mike was thrilled.

1 comment:

Aim Aug said...

Where are the shoe pictures? Be careful raging on parents and their noisy children, someday it will come back and bite you...karma, Love, karma. :)Besides, it could have been worse, my children could have been sitting next to you.