Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween (and Air Force)

Why is it that since Mike and I have been married Halloween always coincides with a football game? It really ruins my Halloween spirit!
This year, I really wanted to go and see The Rocky Horror Picture Show, like I want to every year, but Mike ALWAYS refuses me. I don't understand why. He would look really good as Dr. Frankenfurter in fishnet stockings, platforms and a corset. What can I say? The man is stubborn.

So . . . what did we dress up as?

You got it.

Utah fans.

I keep telling Mike that Halloween is not about being something you are everyday! It's the one day a year you can dress up crazy and no one can judge you! That's what is so great about Halloween!

Anyway, we went to the Steed's once again to watch the Air Force game on Saturday night. And, I'm not afraid to admit (afraid? on Halloween? Spooky.) that it was a close game. Too close for my comfort. Which is strange since I've been bored with the past few blow-outs. Hmmm . . . I guess Mike is right, there's just no pleasing me. I was definitely worried when we let a 28-10 lead go, but Mike just kept saying, "It's fine." It's a damn good thing they still won, because if they hadn't, I'm pretty sure Mike would have been in a bad mood for weeks.

Final score: 28-23.

GO UTES!

Anything else I want to share with you?

Thankfully, the Stupid Texas Rangers were embarrassed with their showing at the World Series. The San Francisco Giants won the title in 5 games last night. Which goes to show that my Yankees just didn't have the heart to win it this year. Oh, well. Next year. If it couldn't be my Yankees, then I'm happy the Giants were able to make a showing.

And, oh yeah . . .

There will be no belly pictures.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

HOLD THE PHONE......NO BELLY PICS??? ARE YOU.........?????

Sarah said...

I'm ok with no belly pics... I get to see you all the time:)

And GO UTES!

Candee Robinson said...

What? No belly pics. How will we know how big the baby is getting?