Friday, December 24, 2010

The Vegas Bowl and Stuff

This year Mike and I didn't get each other gifts. Instead, we did things for Christmas, as in, we went to the Vegas Bowl for Mike and he took me to see White Christmas at Pioneer Theater Company for me.
The Vegas Bowl.
Let's just say I was extremely disappointed to drive ALL that way for the team to not show up at all in Vegas.
If you ever attend a game at UNLV, I hope you get to go there when it's not raining. The parking structure at the stadium isn't paved, so we were a muddy mess by the time we reached the stadium.
The game was a disaster. Boise State killed us! 3-26.
Yeah.
Humiliating.
But Mike took it all in stride and was a really good sport about the beating(better than me! I was MAD (still am)).
And so ends the 2010 season for the Utes. With their 13 bowl game winning streak defeated.
Stupid Boise.
Mike took me to see White Christmas on Christmas Eve. I really loved it. Made me want to dance! And it wasn't only me who was feeling the music. Every time there was an upbeat tap number, the baby was moving around like crazy! She must have been tap dancing inside my stomach.
She must be a stage diva in the making already.
Great.
Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

-m- said...

13? Last I checked it was 9.

Sarah said...

Of course she's going to be a dancer!

Sweet J said...

IT'S A SHE!!!!!! Congrats!