Friday, December 10, 2010

Mike's Birthday

Yesterday was Mike's birthday.
And he was really sick. Poor guy.

So, we didn't get to do any of the fun and exciting things I had planned for him. Like visiting Zoolights at Hogle Zoo. Or taking him out to BBQ (his favorite thing).
All he really wanted to do was watch this: The claymation episode of Community.

Alas, we went up to get BBQ take-out and it took so long, we missed most of the episode.

I couldn't even get him the one thing he really wanted for his birthday!

Epic fail.

Oh, well. Next year.

Happy Birthday, Baby!

(This is where a normal wife would gush about how great her husband is and how she can't live without him and he's the love of her life and blah, blah, blah . . . oh, ugh. My gag reflex is extremely sensitive these days.

Oh, wait . . .

All that stuff is true.

Damn.)

3 comments:

Aim Aug said...

We want to go to ZooLights. Want to come with us? I know Mike would like nothing better than to go to the zoo with his niece and nephews! Feel better Mike. That sucks.

Sarah said...

DAMN! Welcome to the sap club:)
Happy Birthday Mike!
BTW... love that you put a ticker on here!

Candee Robinson said...

Just a comment from Lissa's Dad---
I am the luckiest guy in the world today; I have a daughter that makes me so proud. She is exactly the person that I aspire to be. She treasures life, she loves the people around her, and most important of all, she faces the challenges of life with a sense of wonder, graditude, humility and humor....Love Dad.