Friday, July 2, 2010

TAG

My sister, Aimee, sent me to do this a while ago, but, being me, I forgot until now. So . . . hang on. You're about to learn things about me you might not want to know . . .

#1: Favorite Shoes
This was hard for me (and you'll see why if you keep reading), but I decided to pick . . . my Madden Girl heels. Lately, these are my favorite because they make my stubby legs look long kind-of long.

#2: Kitchen Sink
#3: Favorite Room
Our big bathtub. It's probably the only thing I like about our house.
But I do like our front room or "home teacher room," because it houses most of my books.
#4: What are the kids doing right now?
No kids, but the cat is being obnoxious and keeps trying to attack me.

#5: Self Portrait
Bleh.

#6: Bathroom
Don't judge.

#7: Closet
You are about to learn the reason why I had a hard time picking a favorite pair of shoes.
Yes, that back wall is filled with my shoes.
And here's some more . . . And more . . .
And more . . .
Yes, I know it's a problem. Don't judge.

#8: Refrigerator
Hmmm . . . I should probably go to the store.

#9: Laundry Room
What can I say? Pretty typical.If you want to play and share your house (or, in my case, your mess) please do.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What a fun tag:) I honestly didn't know that you had SO many shoes lady!

Zach and Caitlin said...

Hey I like your house! Your refrigerator looks a lot like mine! I see nothing wrong with having many shoes!!!