Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Gymnastics Meet vs. Iowa State

And here you were hoping that I'd have nothing to post about once football was over.

Since Mike has to go to every home meet anyway, he bought me a season ticket this year so that I can go too.

Amazingly enough, Mike really enjoys gymnastics. We went to most of the home meets last year too, and (it might be really girly for me to admit this about him, but he'll just have to forgive me) he actually got so that he can recognize when an event or a specific element is done well or not.

Unfortunately for this past meet, we didn't arrive until the very last event, the floor exercise, was taking place, but here are some pictures that I snapped:
And the Red Rocks beat Iowa by a fairly large margin.
Next weeks meet will be HUGE. Seriously. It's against Georgia, the team who took the #1 spot away from us last year.

Revenge will be had!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I can't wait to go with you:) It'll be nice to have a reason to wear all of our Utah stuff other than just in the fall!