Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cindy & Kevin Come A-Visitin'

The only reason I'm allowed to say "a-visitin'" is because Cindy & Kevin are from Kentucky.

Cindy is a friend of ours who came to Utah from San Diego to live with her cousin Shannon, then moved to Kentucky with our friend Christa, where she met the love of her life and is still currently (and happily) living there.
None of us have seen her since she moved to Kentucky, so this was the first time any of us had ever met her husband, Kevin. Because just what we need is another Kevin in our gaggle. And, I would say Kevin is a really nice guy, if it hadn't been for his comments concerning my beloved Yankees. For this, he is forever barred from my good will and I curse his filthy mouth! (Cindy, I'm sure you can kiss the curse away, if you try really hard.)

Raelynn was kind enough to host us for the evening, so what a nice reunion it was for all of us to get together! I'm trying to remember the last time all of us (well, mostly all of us, I'm pretty sure Shannon and Christa are excused, because they both live out of State now, but believe me, they were missed) were together. Minus Cindy, was it Beth's wedding?! That was in JULY! Bad us!

Kara & Lewis

Lewis & their daughter, Miriam. And what a ham she's turning into! I would point my camera at her and she would just "CHEESE" it. A Diva in the making? I think so! Also, she tends to stand on her toes, which means, she has the dancer's gene! Kimmy & her husband, Kevin (not to be confused with her brother, Kevin, or Cindy's husband, Kevin; I told you, too many Kevins!)CelestialKara & CelestialRaelynn & Miriam

The only ones I didn't get a picture of are Beth and her husband, Kevin (okay, not really, his name is Gayln, but I had you going there with the Kevins, didn't I?), because they had to leave early.

It was really nice to catch up with everyone! And we really missed those that couldn't be there!

P.S. For those who are wondering where my "Kevin" (aka, MIKE) was, he was busy putting $1 down some girl's g-string at a bachelor party.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Insert not surprised face here (about Mike...)
:)