Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Birthday, Aimee!

So, besides the Utes victory over Air Force and my Yankees making it into the World Series (YAY!), this past weekend was also my sister, Aimee's, birthday.

Wow. Busy weekend.

Sunday morning we headed down to "The Devil's Land," as Mike likes to call anything South of 21st South to see my nephews in their Primary Program. They both had speaking parts this year and did a fabulous job! Yes, my mom and Aimee cried, but what else is to be expected from this family? We cry when we read the phone book.

Then we headed back to Aimee and Trent's house for a small party in celebration of my sister. Mike and I bought her a cookie jar shaped like a cupcake. It was adorable and I think I might have to go back and buy one for myself.
Here's Aimee opening her presents and the only picture I got of her while she was looking at me:

And Tyson:

And Cameron (I love his dimples! Which, you can't really see in this picture, but he's still adorable!): And Kaylee:

After Aimee opened her presents, Trent was playing that "Airplane Game" with Kaylee (Look, Ma! No Hands!), which she thinks is hilarious:
Anyway, it was a fun time, and I was glad to spend some time with the kids.

Happy Birthday, Aimee!

1 comment:

Aim Aug said...

Horrible picture! Take that down this minute. It my birthday and I say so. Love you.