Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Search is On . . .

You know that Twitter/Facebook commerical where the guy is sitting behind the news desk reading status updates like they're world-wide, ground-breaking news? And he says, "This just in . . . the search is on for cute boots."
Well, my search has just begun.
For cute brown wedge sandals.
Loosely translated, this means that I have a new skirt, but low and behold, no shoes to go with them! Oh, no! What shall I do?! How can I possibly wear my new skirt without the proper footwear?!
For those of you who know me and my shoe obsession (I believe the count is somewhere close to 200 pairs now), you probably wonder how this could be possible. (Don't judge. I know it's a problem. But I'm currently seeking professional help and taking injections. Electroshock is not as bad as everyone says. The only bad thing about it is . . . they make you take off your shoes to receive it.) How could I possibly not have shoes to go with any piece of new clothing?!
Confession:
I'll use any means possible to buy new shoes.
And I would apologize to my husband for this, but we all know he's the same way with almost anything that has the U logo on it.
So . . . time to go shopping?

1 comment:

-m- said...

Skirt or shirt?
You got both?!