Monday, June 28, 2010

Abby

This is my friend, Abby: Abby and I have been friends since we were both cast in Annie in 200 . . . 4(?). Ever since I met her, the only thing she has ever wanted to do was get married and start a family. Of 12 kids. That's right. Abby wants 12 kids.

Her wish came true. And she told me that the newlyweds (her new husband's name is Kyle) will start trying to have the first of their 12 kids in September.

We met Crack (aka Emily) and Mark (aka 2001 Ricky Martin) at the reception: The thing is, we all used to be really close. Crack, Abby, a friend of ours named Shelley (whom we didn't see at the reception) and I used to call ourselves "The Sisterhood." That's how close we were. And seeing them again made me realize just how much I miss them. But . . . such is life. Marriages (me and Shelley), kids (just Shelley), nannying in Boston (Abby), and missions (Crack) happen. While Abby and Kyle cut the cake . . .
They were serendadaed by an accordian player:

Classy.

And totally Abby.

No comments: