Thursday, October 6, 2011

6 Months

Lucy is (almost) 6 months. Officially she will turn 6 months old on the 12th of October. But, since we're going to California next week (Congratulations Tom & Stephanie! FINALLY!), I took her for her 6 month appointment yesterday.

I put her in the outfit that her awesome doctor gave her when she was born:
And she fell asleep on the way to her appointment:
I was sad to wake her up because she really needed the nap.

So, the interesting facts about our monkey: She now weighs 15lbs even and is 26 inches long. Which puts her in the 36% for weight and 68% for height.

How?! How is it possible that I, being only 5'2" tall and weighing . . . ahem. . . have a tall and skinny baby?!

How?!It's a mystery.

I had to go alone this time which was hard for me, because I tend to be more traumatized than Lucy is when she has to get shots. But, she did really well and only cried for a minute before the nurses had her smiling again.

It took me a little longer to calm down. Thanks for asking.

Oh, and the Utes lost last week.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Sweet baby Lucy! She's growing so fast. What a pretty girl:)

Nicole said...

What an angel. It was so good to see you guys last week.

Candee Robinson said...

Why didn't you say you were going alone. I would have been glad to go with you...And what did the Dr. say about you?????