Thursday, August 25, 2011

4 Month Stats

So, some of the out-of-towners who read this blog have been bugging me because of my shocking lack of posts regarding Lucy.

There is a very good reason for this:

Mike and I have talked about not putting anything about her on the blog for fear that someone will kidnap her (mock if you will, but she's so darn beautiful and so amazingly gifted that of course she will get kidnapped).

And frankly, we just couldn't afford to pay the ransom.

And honestly, who wouldn't want to kidnap this face: Oh, gross. I just became one of those mothers.

But, for those dying to know, Lucy recently turned 4 months old and weighs 12lbs 14oz and is 24 inches long. Which puts her in the 36% for her weight and 73% for her height. (How I have a long and skinny baby, I'll never know.) And I can just say that it is way too hot outside right now.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You should make the blog private... that way you can post losts about her and only those that are invited can see that sweet face:)

Nicole said...

Oh she is beautiful, and your fears are real... I seriously considered kidnapping her when I got to hold her awhile back, she's that lovely.

I go back and forth on the private blog issue all the time. Its hard to decide what to do, but its fun to see pictures of Lucy. Those sunglasses are adorable.

Jess' Gibberish said...

Oh yeah you guys had a baby!