Sunday, March 14, 2010

Goodbye ClydeSnow

My last day at Clyde Snow & Sessions.
Some wore purple just for me. These people know me too well. Good thing I'm getting out now.
The man in the middle is Perrin, one of my bosses. After I gave my notice, he didn't say a thing about it, and I just figured he didn't really care all that much. But when he said good bye to me, the man seriously got weepy. Which made me get weepy.
Goodbye Perrin. Yes, that cake says "Will Miss You Melissa." WILL. Brilliant.
Stay classy, Remmington.
Goodbye Bethany. You share my love of purple.
Goodbye Dawn. Thank you for organizing the farewell luncheon and being just so great. I hope you achieve your retirement dreams in that little 2000 population town in Oregon.
Goodbye Marilyn. I hope your sons remain safe on their missions.
Goodbye Janeen. Thanks for all the advice on Snow Christensen, listening when I needed to vent and GO UTES!
Goodbye Jennifer. You were a really great, low-maintanence boss.
Goodbye Lindsay. I still maintain that it's unfair for someone to be that beautiful and that nice.
(Notice the purple ribbons everyone is wearing. It was for "Melissa-Awareness Day."
I had no idea anyone cared that much.)
Goodbye Anneli. I'll miss you most of all. You were absolutely the best boss ever and the most amazing woman I've ever met. How you do what you do and put up with whom you put up with assures you a place in Heaven.Good bye Kim.
Good bye Wendy. You have the cutest kids ever. Tell Kayla I need a new picture to hang in the new place.
Goodbye Kim. You're the best, and enjoy singlehood.
Goodbye Kari (who wasn't there because she just had a baby. See previous post). You're going to be an amazing mother. And you're the most thoughtful, considerate person I know.
I love you both.
I'll try to find you both jobs so that the separation isn't too long!
Thanks for everything ClydeSnow.
Some things I loved, some things I truly hated, but all things I considered (and I considered A LOT of things), I enjoyed the ride.

3 comments:

Remmington said...

Awww!! I miss you already!!

Anonymous said...

You sure are loved Melissa! :) Where are you going btw? Why leaving this job?

Sarah said...

Look how cute you look with that purple headband! And how nice of them to do that for you:) "Will miss you too Melissa:)"