Monday, October 18, 2010

Wyoming (and Stuff)

The Utes win again. Not such a blow out this time. Score: 30-6. Jordan Wynn had 3 turnovers. 3! But, as Mike says, it's better that he got his bad game out of the way now rather than when we're playing Notre Dame or TCU (or even worse, BYU).

And she finally popped!

Sarah and Ryan welcomed Sophie Eileen last week (yes, I know, I'm a little late since she'll be a week old tomorrow, but give me a break). I stole these pictures from Ryan, because when we went to visit her, I was feeling pretty crappy and really didn't want to give her anything, so I didn't get close enough to the baby to really see her. It's so unfair that Sarah looks this good after just expelling a human being from her body:

2 comments:

Ryan W said...

hey thanks for the mention, we feel honored!

Sarah said...

You're so sweet:) Are people going to think that Paul (my step-dad) is Ryan... Lol. Thanks again for coming to the hospital. It was really sweet of you guys!