Friday, September 3, 2010

Yeah, That's Right -- We Do Belong!

As last night proves, Utah definitely earned their invitation to the PAC 12. First game of the "Farewell Tour" was last night against the Pittsburgh Panthers. Final score (after OT): 27-24.

Look! Latu Heimuli (#68) has a bubble butt in this picture!:
Great block, though.
Ouch. That one looked like it hurt.
This one too:HA, HA! You can't catch me!
That's right, we do belong and we earned and deserve our invitation to the PAC 12.
Suck on that, Cougars.
Go UTES!

My favorite part of the game? Remmington coming over (completely drunk), showing me his new Rolex (and his fun flask), and telling me about this girl who bit him on the lip and made him bleed.

I wonder if he even remembers seeing me?

How's the hangover today, Remmy?

3 comments:

Zach and Caitlin said...

GO UTES!!! I love it.

Sarah said...

It was a really fun game! It's so fun going back to the games and the cowboy corn dogs were AWESOME:)

Remmington said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! How am I just now reading this? Can't wait for tomorrow! Go UTES!